We are tremendously excited to show you what we’ve been up to at MuLondon during the past couple of months. After 8 years of whipping up delectable moisturisers and cleansers, it was time to update a few things. This is our new look: fresh, clean & contemporary.
• Brand identity and product labels designed by Marcos Dos Santos Lisboa, an award-winning international designer.
• New certifications: Soil Association, Certified B Corporation, 1% For the Planet.
• New luxurious, heavy duty glass jars with white lids.
• New water resistant labels that won’t smudge.
• Lifestyle product and ingredients images by Cristina Colli, a visual storytelling artist from Oxfordshire, UK. Cristina's images beautifully represent our story, values and our energy.
We're still using the same high-quality formulas and pure, natural ingredients as before. Our dedication to organic, cruelty-free and sustainable skin care is stronger than ever.
Soil Association Organic: We are incredibly proud that our entire range is now certified by The Soil Association, UK’s leading organic certifier.
1% For the Planet: We’re joyously giving 1% of our sales to environmental non-profits.
Certified B Corporation: MuLondon is the first UK skin care company to be certified, and joins other companies who all use business as a force for good, with a triple bottom line: people, planet and profit.
We’ve needed to adjust our prices due to increased raw material costs, global market shortage of ingredients like vanilla and the UK pound devaluation.
This is the first price increase for us in 5 years. We know that paying more for the products you’ve learned to love is not always welcome, so this was not an easy decision to make. However, it was necessary in order to keep MuLondon sustainable and competitive, while continuing to provide first class environmentally sound and effective skin care products. By choosing our products, you are contributing to a more compassionate and green world.
We’ve been able to lower our shipping costs, especially for international orders. Yay! For example, to ship one jar of moisturiser to anywhere in the world is now only £3.50 down from £4.50, and one bottle of cleanser £4, down from £7.
Many of you have requested this, so we can now accept direct card payments. Test our new & improved checkout!
For your convenience, you can now choose to view our catalogue prices in US Dollars and Euros. Read more here.
If you are based outside of the EU, we will automatically deduct VAT from your order. Our customers in the USA, Canada and the rest of the world save 20% on our listed prices. Read more here.
• Hemp moisturiser is now 100% organic, with certified organic black spruce essential oil.
• White Chocolate Truffle moisturiser: Due to the highly unstable vanilla market and the unavailability of organic vanilla extract, we are temporarily using Vanilla tahitensis (conventional) instead of Vanilla planifolia (organic). This is the best material currently available that's comparable to our regular material. We'll revert to organic Vanilla planifolia as soon as it's available again and the fragrance profile is of expected high quality.
• Fragrance Free moisturiser is now a part of our core range.
This is just the beginning, and there are many more interesting things in the pipeline. As you can see, we also have a brand new website: It’s clean, simple, modern and easy to navigate on desktops, tablets and mobiles, with sections for our ingredients, certifications and more to come!
I’d love to hear from you. What do you like? What can we do better? How can we make your life and your shopping easier and more convenient? I'm eager to hear your thoughts. Get in touch here.
Thank you for your patience during this time, and for your continued support! I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
Warmest wishes from London,
Boris - Founder & CEO