At the annual FreeFrom Skincare Awards, presented at The Allergy and Free From Show at Olympia in London, MuLondon took home the Silver Award for its Organic Fragrance-Free Foaming Face Wash, and got commended for the Organic Rose, Rosehip & Rosemary Moisturiser.
The Awards were founded to encourage and reward manufacturers of skincare products that are ‘free from’ many of the allergens, chemicals, additives and fragrances associated with skin sensitivities, allergies, and ethical and health concerns. The awards were presented at The Allergy + FreeFrom Show at Olympia by the beauty and holistic health guru, Janey Lee Grace. The announcements followed a long, four-stage judging process which culminated in a rigorous month-long assessment by testers from the Green Beauty Bible.
Face Care (‘Take Off’) Category Silver Award Winner:
MuLondon Organic Fragrance-Free Foaming Face Wash
MuLondon Organic Fragrance-Free Foaming Face Wash is a mild, light, fluffy cleanser that is packed full of certified organic ingredients, but without any added fragrance or perfume. Based on certified organic castile soap, it is enriched with Jojoba Oil and Rosemary Antioxidant to care for the most sensitive skin types. The Fragrance-free cleanser is free from SLSs and detergents, so it will gently clean without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
Here is some feedback from the Green Beauty Bible testers:
- "It was very easy to apply and spread over my face. The face wash left my face feeling cleansed, moist and fresh...It was nice to see that the product contained no animal products and had not been tested on animals as this is an important aspect of grooming products for me. I loved it!”
- "A little went a long way with this product, thanks largely to the clever pump mechanism, which delivers a foam effect from the liquid product with no effort."
- "After a few uses I noticed my nose was clear of blackheads, which was not the case before I started using it. The product is very mild and there was no possibility of a reaction or sensitivity. The ingredients list is excellent, listing the Latin name in black followed by the English translation in red. This product represents excellent value for money as I believe it will last a long time and has left my skin feeling clean and clear."
- "I found it 'drew' out my blemishes (which was a good thing!) - the rest of my skin was left clear and not reddened."
- "I only used a pea size amount and it lathered up well. It was very easy to rinse off and wasn’t heavily bubbling so didn’t irritate my eye area. My skin felt soft, clean and refreshed after use. It was very gentle and effective at removing my makeup."
Face Care (‘Leave On’) Category Commendation:
MuLondon Organic Rose, Rosehip & Rosemary Moisturiser
A commendation in the FreeFrom Skincare Awards is for products that are really well-made and sit comfortably in the natural or 'free from' skincare market. Made only with 100% certified organic ingredients, and no added chemicals or preservatives of any kind, MuLondon Organic Rose, Rosehip & Rosemary Moisturiser is ideal for dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin.
I am thrilled that two MuLondon products were recognised at the FreeFrom Skincare Awards. It is exciting that both judges and testers thought that MuLondon products deserve praise and awards. MuLondon’s award-winning organic, vegan and cruelty-free skincare range has become known for its unique fragrance blends and skin-balancing qualities. All of MuLondon’s moisturisers and cleansers are carefully and lovingly handmade with herbal extracts and essential oils that hydrate, balance and repair all types of skin, even the most sensitive.
Find out more at www.MuLondon.com